- Nearest airport: Charles de Gaulle Roissy International
- Use TGV Train (30 minutes) next
- Direct trains from Paris Gare de l’Est or Charles de Gaulle TGV stations to Reims Centre or Champagne-Ardenne station.
- Use public transportation next
- Reims is located between Paris and Strasbourg. Just follow Reims-centre and take the exit 25 – St Rémi and follow the map below to reach the Campus.
- Stationnement is free on the campus.
- Your GPS destination : 49.244734, 4.063363 OR +49° 14′ 41.04″, +4° 3′ 48.11″
- Map here
Reims has an efficient public transportation network (link), with many bus and a tramway lines (network map). Tickets can be bought at each tramway stop thanks to automatic machines or at bus drivers for singles or return tickets.
Its best to purchase a 72-hour ticket (9€) or a 10 x 1-hour ticket (10,70€) for your whole stay. The ticket is a single no-contact cart usable either in the Buses or in the Tramway. You have to validate it on each vehicle entrance.
Use line 3 bus to Faculté des Sciences (for the meetings) or Moulin de la House (for monday lunch)
This bus line has many stops downtown : Reims Center Station, Etape (Rue de Talleyrand), Opera (Rue des Elus) or Royal (Place Royale),
Moulin de la Housse Campus
Sessions and lunch will be taken at the science Campus of Reims-Champagne University located at 10 minutes to downtown.
- The meetings will take place in building 4 – Amphitheater 2
- The lunches will take place in CROUS restaurant, flour 1
Here is the map of the campus with interest points : BUX’2013 on Google Map
Campus map with indications :