- Membership is by a legal entity. A multi-site legal entity is represented as a single Member. A natural person cannot be a Member. Each Member must designate a natural person as its representative and one as a deputy.
- Members must sign the BUX Charter and accept embedded rules including Confidentiality. Members must have a signed and current non-disclosure agreement with Bull.
- Applying institutions must either operate a Bull HPC system or have entered into a contract to have such a system delivered to their site within one year of the date of application.
- Member applications are evaluated by the BUX board to check their compliance with the Charter criteria, and then submitted to the vote of the BUX Members, who have the final decision.
Your organisation provides solutions or products that enhance Bull HPC systems, but does not own a Bull system? You can apply to become a BUX affiliate.
Complete the BUX Affiliate Application Form and the Bux Charter, then scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Affiliates cannot vote to the board and annual meetings.
- Each Affiliate must designate a natural person as its “Liaison officer” and one as a deputy.
- Affiliates must sign the BUX Charter and accept embedded rules including Confidentiality.
- All applications are submitted to the vote of the BUX Members, who have the final decision.